Table of Contents
Test Test (EN)
CAUTION! You are in a test page in the Playground, the test zone.
Please do not use the links within this test page in the Playground. Most of the links in the test page are linked to the official pages of the documentation and the test pages can then only be reached again with additional effort.
Please use the links in the sidebar of this test zone to view the various test pages.
The draft for the future page begins with the following heading here.
This page describes the changes made to Kurviger. This includes the Kurviger routing server, the Kurviger website and the Kurviger app.
The changes are described under the change date YYYY-MM-DD (possibly with indication of the version no. of the app). The changes are indicated according to their categorization.
List of standard categorizations (concerns website and app, if change only applies to website or app, with corresponding marking):
- Routing (Route calculation, Routing Server)
- Map, Location, POIs
- Planning, Search
- Import, Export (Route transfer)
- Cloud (Routes, Places)
- App (only app)
- Follow, Navigation, Navi-Simulation (only App)
- Tourer (Subscription, advanced features e.g. for planning, import, export, cloud, …)
In addition to the standard categorizations, other identifying labels may be noted in the changes as needed.
2022-12-31 (3.0.2 beta)
- Planning (App): Route details are now shown during the planing, you can change which details are shown in the settings.
- Planning (App): The GPS position is now shown on the map. When you place a destination on the map, without any route, a new route will be calculated from your current location.
- Planning (App): Avoid zooming to the whole route after returning from the fullscreen top-widget.
- Navigation (App): Settings for the map orientation, you can choose between, 2d, 3d, and north.
- Navigation (App): Improved zoom behaviour, especially in landscape mode.
- Navigation (App): Setting for the voice instructions, you can enable/disable them in the settings.
- Various improvements (App)
2022-12-21 (3.0.1 beta)
- Settings (App): Settings widgets added
- Selection: Route, POIs, Navigation, Cookies
- Navi-Simulation (App): Simulation now runs from start through WPs to finish, no longer gets stuck at 1st WP
- Various improvements (App)
2022-12-13 (3.0.0 beta)
- Beta-Release Version 3.0.0 (App) for testing the app at an early stage of development. During the test phase, all features that later require a subscription (e.g. Tourer subscription) can be used free of charge in the test version of the app. Information on the current beta status can be found here. For the test version of the new app in an early stage of development, here is a summary of the most important features.
- Map (App): View of different providers is possible as in website
- Planning (App): Route calculation via the Kurviger routing server as in website
- Planning (App): Sidebar as in website, adapted to app
- Change WP order currently only possible with arrows tool, drag&drop only later
- Topographic diagram not displayable. The route details selectable therein in Route not yet displayable.
- Search (App): Sidebar as in website
- Import (App): Sidebar as in website
- Export (App): Sidebar as in website
- Cloud (App): Sidebar as in website
- Settings (App): Currently POI selection as placeholder
- App: Sidebar collapse/expand currently adapted to app in portrait mode
- Currently no landscape format e.g. for planning, search, import, export, cloud
- Follow (App): Is currently not possible in the app
- Navigation (App): For the time being only a placeholder for the navigation function, hardly suitable for landscape format for the time being
- Only limited display option and announcement of turn-by-turn directions
- Selection and setting option in the navi view is still missing
- Auto zoom still needs to be adjusted (in portrait and landscape mode)
- Navi-Simulation (App): Simulation runs for the time being only from start to the first waypoint
- Tourer (App): During the testing of the beta version of the app, the Tourer features in the app can be used for free
- Various improvements are still missing
- Routing (Server): Update to GraphHopper version 5.3
- Routing (Server): Barriers like gates, lift_gates, etc. are not blocking by default anymore
Previous entries (up to 2022-10-10)
If you're looking for entries up to 2022-10-10, please check here.